Role of Governors at our school
The Governors of Morden Mount Primary School have three main roles:
- They are responsible, along with the Head teacher for the strategic direction of the school.
- The governing body is accountable for the performance of the school to parents and the wider community.
- They act as a ‘critical friend’ using their expertise challenge and support the school to improve.
Governors can be contacted via the school office by writing a letter and addressing it to the Chair of Governors. This will be passed, unopened, to the Chair. Place any communication in an envelope marked Governors and it will be passed to the Chair of Governors.
Our Governing board membership is as follows:
Carol Ladbrooke (Chair)
See below for:
- Current register of interests for our Governing Board
- Attendance at Governor meetings for the last academic year