Term time only (39 weeks per annum); 25 - 30 hours per week; Salary: £10.50 per hour, London Living Wage
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully committed to helping every children make the most of every opportunity at our school.
- Be able to relate positively with all of our children.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have the flexibility to support groups of children and individuals as required.
- Have, or be willing to complete, a Teaching Assistant level 2 qualification or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of GCSE grade C/grade 4 in Literacy/Numeracy or equivalent.
For an application pack please email email@example.com or collect one from the school office.
The closing date for completed applications is 12pm on Wednesday 3rd July 2019
Morden Mount Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children attending the school. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.