Welcome to Morden Mount Primary School
Working in partnership with Hawksmoor School
It is with great pleasure that we are now able to tell you the results of the final Ofsted report from the inspection in June 2014.
Morden Mount is now 'a good school with outstanding features' – a remarkable improvement from 'failing' 2 years ago.
Some edited highlights:
Results at the end of 2016/17 for Year 6 pupils (end of Key Stage 2) were:
- 69% achieved ‘at expected’ across reading, writing and maths combined (National average = 61%)
- 80% achieved ‘at expected’ in reading (National average = 71%), 22% achieved ‘at greater depth’ (NA = 25%)
- 82% achieved ‘at expected’ in writing (National average = 76%), 22% achieved ‘at greater depth’ (NA = 18%)
- 88% achieved ‘at expected’ in maths (National average = 75%), 35% achieved ‘at greater depth’ (NA = 23%)
- 88% achieved ‘at expected’ in punctuation and grammar (National average = 77%), 37% achieved ‘at greater depth’ (NA = 31%)
- Our progress across reading, writing and maths was good, especially in maths.
Our results ‘at expected’ were above national in all areas, with our maths and grammar being particularly strong
We are very proud of all our pupils and their achievements – Well done class of 2016/17!
For a more detailed summary of Ks1 and Ks2 results over the last couple of years.
National Leader of Education
Chair of Governors
National Leader of Governance