Welcome to Morden Mount Primary School
Working in partnership with Hawksmoor School
It is with great pleasure that we are now able to tell you the results of the final Ofsted report from the inspection in June 2014.
Morden Mount is now 'a good school with outstanding features' – a remarkable improvement from 'failing' 2 years ago.
Some edited highlights:
KS2 SATs Results:
Results at the end of 2015/16 for Year 6 pupils (end of Key Stage 2) were:
- 63% achieved ‘at expected’ across reading, writing and maths combined (National average = 53%)
- 68% achieved ‘at expected’ in reading (National average = 66%), 15% achieved ‘at greater depth’ (NA = 19%)
- 80% achieved ‘at expected’ in writing (National average = 74%), 48% achieved ‘at greater depth’ (NA = 15%)
- 83% achieved ‘at expected’ in maths (National average = 70%), 20% achieved ‘at greater depth’ (NA = 17%)
- 85% achieved ‘at expected’ in punctuation and grammar (National average = 72%), 25% achieved ‘at greater depth’ (NA = 23%)
- Our progress across reading, writing and maths was excellent, especially in writing.
Our results ‘at expected’ were above national in all areas, with our writing being particularly strong (in the top 3 schools in Greenwich!)
We are very proud of all our pupils and their achievements – Well done class of 2015/16!
For a more detailed summary of Ks1 and Ks2 results over the last couple of years. Click here
National Leader of Education
Chair of Governors
National Leader of Governance
- International Day
Morden Mount hold International Day on the 14th of July 2017
- KS2 Football Festival
Morden Mount hold Football Festival for boys and girls in KS2 on the 11th and 12th of July 2017
- School closure
General Election Thursday 8th June 2017
- Olympic Athletes Visit
Olympic Athletes visit on the 19th of May 2017
- PTA Meeting
PTA Meeting on Wednesday 8th March 2017